Last Updated August 5, 2020
As a social network, restaurant reservations, and dinner plans application to bring people together at the dining table and generate business for restaurants, the Share A Table App allows you to share sensitive information about yourself, including your personal information and generic or precise location, with us (and our necessary service providers), and other Share A Table App users. Some of the services described are not available on all the Share A Table App Services.
Third-parties (such as restaurants and social networks that you use in connection with our Sites) may also collect, use, and share information about you. This Policy does not cover such third-parties or their services and we do not take any responsibility for how such third-parties may use any information they collect.
Note that SYZ Creations, LLC is a U.S.-based company. By using the Share A Table App Services, you are transmitting information to the United States. If you are a resident of another country, note that the United States may not afford the same privacy protections as your country of residence.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT We may collect your personal information in connection with your registration, use, purchase, or inquiries on or about our Sites that link to this Policy.
“Personal Information” means any information that allows someone to identify you.
Personal Informatin By visiting or using our Sites, we may collect the following categories of personal information (“personal information”) you provide to us: name; email address; postal address; phone number (including your mobile phone number); billing information; survey responses; demographics; primary dining city; current and past restaurant reservation or dinner plan details; booking path; favorite restaurants; searches; sites or restaurant pages visited; special restaurant requests; dining; dining preferences; marketing responses; photos of you; account settings; passwords; contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your restaurant reservations through our Sites; customer support and other requests you make through our Sites and through restaurants; restaurant/user reviews and other information you provide on our Sites; and other information you may provide about yourself or others to our Sites or to which you provide us with access via third-party platforms.
We do not proactively collect personal information considered as sensitive personal information such as health-related information. However, our Sites include text boxes which are designed for you to provide your choice of certain information about your dining preferences. You should be aware that information you freely submit in these boxes may reveal to us or to the restaurants or third-parties with whom we share information certain information that may be considered as sensitive personal information under applicable law. For certain services on our Sites, credit or debit card account information may be required.
In addition, we may receive certain categories of personal information (such as your name, email, browsing history on our sites and other details) from sources other than you, such as from third-party websites, applications, and services (each, a “third-party platform”), restaurants, and other third-parties. If you are an existing Share A Table App customer, we will combine this information with information we collect on our Sites and use it for the purposes described below.
Device Information When you visit our Sites or open communications (such as emails), some information is automatically collected from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our Sites including, but not limited to, operating system, access times, browser information, settings, and other data about your device that we use to provide the services or as otherwise described in this Policy (“device information”). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Where required by law, we will obtain your consent before we collect this information from your device or use these technologies.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
· Account Credentials In order to use the Share A Table App Services, you are required to provide an Account Authentication Mechanism (email, phone number, or a third-party social log-in like Facebook or Google). When creating an account, Share A Table App stores a hashed version of your Account Authentication Mechanism for authentication and/or verification purposes. We use third-party service providers for verification and authentication.
· Community Profile Information When you create a Share A Table App account, you choose to provide us Personal Information about yourself for your public Share A Table App profile. You should carefully consider what Personal Information to include in your Community Profile, and you can review and change that information anytime.
· Feedback/Support If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Information (e.g. IP address), as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact customer support, we also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model. We may keep records of our communication with you, including any complaints we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
· Mailing List When you sign up for the Share A Table App Services, we collect your email address to send you Share A Table App news, services updates, the latest information on products and services, and third-party offers.
· Partner Promotion We collect Personal Information if you provide such data in the context of a Partner Promotion.
· Photos, Videos and Audio If you upload a photo or video, or send an audio message, while using the Share A Table App Services, you will be required to permit Share A Table App to access your camera, photo gallery, and microphone in which case Share A Table App will have access to the photos and videos stored in your photo gallery.
· Location and Distance Information When you use the Share A Table App, we collect your generic or precise location ("Location") to determine your distance from other users (“Distance Information”). Should you choose not to allow the Share A Table App to access your Location, certain features of the Share A Table App Services will not function properly. You may also revoke this permission and disable the location services on your device. You can do so on an iPhone by going to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, Share A Table App; and on Android, by going to Settings, Location, Share A Table App, Permissions, Location.
· Messages When you send a message using the Share A Table App Services (which could include content such as photos, location, audio, video, emoji, etc.) to other users of the Share A Table App Services, we may collect Personal Information that includes the content of the message.
· User Activity We collect certain Personal Information that is generated through your use of the Share A Table App Services. This Personal Information includes information about whose user profiles you have viewed, products and services you have purchased through the Share A Table App Services, how you’ve interacted with the App, and how you communicate with other users.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOUR DEVICE WHEN YOU USE SHARE A TABLE APP SERVICES
· Hardware and Software Information We collect certain hardware and software information about you and your device such as device make, device model, carrier, data connection type, browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit, app crashes, advertising IDs (e.g. Google’s ADID and Apple’s IDFA) All of the foregoing collectively known as “Hardware and Software Information”.
· Sensor Information We may collect sensor information such as barometric pressure, accelerometer measurements, gyroscope measurements, device orientation, magnetic field measurements, direction of travel, motion activity (e.g.,walking) or other similar measurements (“Sensor Information”) in order to serve you certain advertisements.
· Location Information If you use our Sites, we may receive your generic or precise location (such as city or neighborhood) or precise geographic location data from your mobile device when the app is running and when it is not running. We may, for example, receive this information when you select restaurant search locations, enter your local dining city in your account profile, when you are in proximity to certain beacons, choose to publish your location in reviews you leave for Restaurants or Users on the Sites, or in your comments or communications with us. We may use and store this information to provide and improve features of our Sites.
Personal information, device information, and location information are collectively referred to as (“your information”).
Permissible Age The Share A Table App Services are intended only for users eighteen (18) years of age and older (or twenty-one (21) years of age in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority). We do not intentionally gather Personal Informatin about visitors who are under the age of majority. If you are aware that a child or minor has submitted Personal Information on the Share A Table App Services, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
· Purchase Information When you choose to make a purchase through the Share A Table App Services, you submit Personal Infromation such as your name, payment card information, billing information, address, telephone number, and email address to one of our third-party payment processors. Purchases cannot be made through Share A Table App at this time.
Share A Table App may utilize a Share A Table App-generated device identifier, which enables us to track your in-app Share A Table App purchases over time. This device identifier is not used for third-party advertising and is used by Share A Table App to deliver you the Share A Table App Services including to ensure you receive effective and relevant marketing campaigns from Share A Table App.
· California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, then subject to certain limits under California law, you may request certain details about information we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us.
· Third-Party Platforms If you use/connect to the Share A Table App Services or download the Share A Table App Services through a third-party platform, such as Facebook or Google, you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your third-party profile/account (“Third-Party Data”). We may also access information contained in tracking technology placed on your device by the third-party platform. Remember, when you elect to create a Share A Table App account via a third-party, you are also giving them Personal Information, so we recommend you read their privacy policies which control how they use your information.
· Third-Party Tracking Our advertisers and certain service providers also use their own cookies or other tracking technologies (such as software development kits or “SDKs”), which may collect information about you within the Share A Table App Services. They will, however, receive the advertising ID associated with your device and know that the ID was identified on Share A Table App.
Some Personal Information about your use of the Share A Table App Services and certain third-party services may be collected using tracking technologies across time and services, and used by us and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Share A Table App Services and certain third-party services.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
· Distance Information The Share A Table App App is designed to allow users to share Distance Information. Distance Information is public and indicates to other users of the Share A Table App the distance you are from them. Share A Table App users can search for other users in a geographic location outside of their immediate location. Sophisticated users who use the Share A Table App in an unauthorized manner, or other users who change their location while you remain in the same location, may use Distance/Location Information to determine your exact location and may be able to determine your identity. You may choose not to share your Distance/Location Information. Hence, even if you choose to hide your Distance Information/Location, others may nevertheless be able to determine your Location. You can disable location services on an iPhone go to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, Share A Table App & on Android, go to Settings, Location, Share A Table App, Permissions, Location.
· Other Disclosures With Your Consent We may explicitly ask if you would like us to share your information with other third parties who may not be described elsewhere in this policy.
· Legal Obligations Share A Table App may preserve or disclose Personal Information in response to a lawful legal request, including: subpoenas, warrants, or court orders; in connection with any legal process; to comply with relevant laws; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies; or as otherwise required by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes (“Purposes”), to: provide you with the services, products, and functionality offered on our Sites and fulfill your requests, including, but not limited to, connecting to users, making reservations, making dinner plans at restaurants or at home, reviewing restaurants and users, paying for services, joining waitlists, and notifying people you add to, or otherwise request to notify of, your restaurant reservations through our Sites; communicate with you about your account or use of our Sites, services, products and/or functionality; respond to, or follow up on, your comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer service; communicate with you about special offers and other marketing communications; operate and improve our Sites, products, services, and functionality; process and deliver contest entries and rewards; authenticate your credit or debit card account information, if applicable; tailor your experience on our Sites, including search results and displaying relevant advertising; provide information, services and products to our customers or users, including restaurants and their restaurant groups and restaurant affiliates; link or combine with other information we get from third-parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; perform statistical analysis; protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; comply with our policies, procedures and legal obligations; and as otherwise consented to by you and as required or permitted by applicable law.
If you do not provide us with certain of your information, we may not be able to fulfill the requested Purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or provide our Sites to you.
Combined Information We may combine your personal information with device information and location information (with your consent, where required) to serve you specifically, such as to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions, or for advertising or advertising targeting purposes. When we combine personal information, device information and location information in this way, we treat it as, and apply all of the safeguards in this Policy applicable to, your information.
Electronic Communications We may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email, text message, or mobile push notification. With your consent, where required, we may contact you at the mobile phone number that you provide to us by way of direct dial calls, autodialed and prerecorded message calls, and text messages.
Our Role as Data Controller and Data Processor We generally act as the data controller of your information; however, under certain Share A Table App programs, restaurants may engage us to provide them with certain processing services related to information owned or controlled by the restaurant. We are not responsible for any restaurant’s use of information.
Aggregated Information We may aggregate personal information collected from you and other users as well as device information and location information (with your consent, where required) to produce general statistics that cannot be linked to you or any other specific user and with which we attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve our services, and to analyze and understand how our Sites and products are used.
Retention We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the Purposes outlined in this Policy and as otherwise needed to comply with applicable law and internal company policies.
YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
· Community Profiles The Share A Table App is a social networking, restaurant reservations, and dinner plans platform that is designed to allow users to connect and share information and restaurants to market their business to our users to generate business. When you use the Share A Table App Services, your Community Profile Information is public, and other users of the Share A Table App can see your Profile Information and other Personal Information posted by you. Do not include information in your profile that you want to keep private.
· Messages You may choose to send messages, including photos, audio, location, emoji or videos, to other users. If you send messages, you will be providing Share A Table App with your Personal Information as well as the user who views your message. Please don't send messages or share content that you wouldn't want someone to save or share as users may save content or copy it outside the Share A Table App Services. Chat messages are stored locally on devices. Therefore, if you choose to delete your account, messages you sent to another user may still be available on that user’s device. Do not share your Account Credentials or payment information via chat (or any third-party platforms).
· Location Sharing If you elect to share your location, you share your generic or specific location with another user for a predetermined period of time, as well as with Share A Table App.
· Social Features The Share A Table App Services include features that are designed to permit interactions that you initiate between the Share A Table App Services and third-party websites or services, including third-party social networks (collectively "Social Features"). If you use Social Features on the Share A Table App Services, both Share A Table App and the third-party services that operate those Social Features may have access to certain Personal Information about you and your use of both the Share A Table App Services and theirs. The Personal Information collected and stored by third parties remains subject to those third parties' privacy practices, including whether the third parties continue to share Personal Information with us.
You agree and consent that the information and data outlined above may be shared with third parties as described throughout this document.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with restaurants, restaurant groups, restaurant affiliates, our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, service providers, other users and other third-parties to provide our Sites and fulfill your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
When you make a request through our Sites or the restaurant, such as a restaurant reservation, joining a restaurant waitlist, or making a payment to a restaurant through our Sites, we automatically provide certain categories of your information to the restaurant to facilitate such request. For requests to dine, this information may include your name, profile, time and date of visit, party size, your phone number, your dining preferences, guest information, any special requests, information or comments that you choose to submit (if any) and your email address. Your information is provided to the restaurant, just as it would if you contacted the restaurant directly. If you provide a mobile phone number in connection with your request, restaurants may send you text messages regarding your request.
When you make a request, we may also share with the restaurant additional information about you, such as information about your dining activity and history, and/or information that we collect from you and third-parties. Depending on where you reside, and as permitted by applicable law, we or the restaurant may additionally share certain of your information with such restaurant’s affiliated restaurants (such as affiliated brands), restaurant group and/or restaurants with the same brand or parent-brand (collectively, such restaurant’s “restaurant group”), or other entities associated with such restaurant (such as the parent entity of the restaurant group or affiliated hotels) and/or their service providers (collectively, the associated entities and service providers, such restaurant’s “restaurant affiliates”) under Share A Table App’s programs. We or the restaurant may, as permitted by applicable law, share your information with such restaurant’s restaurant affiliates to support operations, such as to perform analytics, tailor marketing to you, support a loyalty program that you have chosen to participate in, and improve their services. The Share A Table App entity would be the services provider/data processor of the restaurants under these Share A Table App’s programs.
We may share with restaurants summary reports of feedback from diners. If you provide comments about a restaurant or a user through our Sites, these comments may be shared with or may be accessible by users or restaurants and the restaurant may respond to you. We will not tie your comments with other information that can identify you, but a restaurant or user may be able to tell who you are from your comments, particularly if you give your name in the comments or provide contact information, such as an email address.
Information You Share Socially
Our Sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly. Our Sites may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party platforms, including those on which Share A Table has a presence. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Share A Table App does not control the privacy practices of third-party platforms.
· We may share information with third-parties for their own marketing purposes, which are subject to the separate privacy policies of such third-parties. We will do this on the basis of your consent, where required by law, and if not required by law on the basis of our legitimate interests in sharing data with our partners so that we can help you see offers and services which are most relevant to you.
· We may share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our Sites). We do not authorize these third-parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third-parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third-parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
· We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third-parties where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of Share A Table App or others, or to respond to emergencies.
· We may disclose or transfer your information to a third-party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
· We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Sites. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third-parties in our discretion.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Share A Table App takes commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted to our Sites or through our Sites, it will be protected by market standard technological protocols. To be clear, Share A Table App does not itself store your credit or debit card account information, and we do not have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. We use third-party payment processors that are the controllers of your credit card information. Our contracts with third-parties that receive your credit or debit card account information require them to keep it secure and confidential.
Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or your other information will always be secure or that unauthorized third-parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Share A Table App or our third-party service providers. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited due to applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Share A Table App account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
We collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Third-parties may also view, edit, or set their own cookies. We and our third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also place web beacons for such third-parties. The use of these technologies by such third-parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy, except as required by law.
For your reference, Cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts, and tags, are small bits of code, usually stored on a user’s computer hard drive or device, which enable a website to “personalize” itself for each user by remembering information about the user’s visit to the website. We also use these technologies within emails or other communications we send to you. Where required by law, we will obtain your consent before we collect this information from your device or use these technologies.
Share A Table AppCookies (First Party Cookies). We, at Share A Table App use our cookies to improve your web-browsing experience. Share A Table App’s cookies are associated with other data we collect from you. However, no third-party may use the information we collect through our Share A Table App cookies for their own purposes. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our Sites and services.
Third-party Cookies. We work with third-parties that place cookies on our Sites to provide their services, including:
· Ad Targeting We work with third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our Sites and permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements on our Sites. These companies may use information obtained through their cookie (which does not include your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our and other websites, in combination with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours. Data Providers: We also allow data providers to collect web log data from you (which may include IP address, where permitted, and information about your browser or operating system), when you visit our Sites, or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us.
How can you control cookies?There are several options available for you to use in order for you to manage cookies and tracking technologies while using the Share A Table App Services.
General Opt-Out Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Internet Explorer menu bar, select: Tools -> Internet Options -> Browsing History -> Delete to view manual and automatic options.
To learn about how to manage cookies on popular browsers, please visit: Apple Safari,Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Brave,DuckDuckGo.
Mobile Devices, Anonymous Device Identifiers and Hashed IDs We and/or data providers that we have engaged may collect and store a unique identifier matched to your mobile device, in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a third-party data partner may collect de-identified demographic or other data about you which you have either voluntarily submitted to us, e.g., your email address. However, we will share your email address solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
OPTING OUT OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Mobile Devices If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile applications, please refer to your device’s operating system settings and follow instructions below.
Do-Not-Track Signals We currently do not employ technology that recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your browser.
Please keep in mind that, without cookies, you may not have access to certain features on our Sites. Removing all cookies could also affect your subsequent visits to certain websites, including our Sites, by requiring that, for example, you enter your login name when you return to that website. Please note that even if you opt-out, you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based on the information collected through these tracking technologies.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Share A Table App, we take the privacy and security of your Personal Information seriously. That said, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is fully secure, and Share A Table App cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your Personal Information, we may notify you electronically or in writing in accordance with applicable law.
· Community Profile Information You choose to provide us Personal Information about yourself for your public Share A Table App community profile.
· Promotional Emails You may choose provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to Share A Table App and/or the Share A Table App Services, as well as targeted offers from third parties.
· Behavioral Advertising On Websites Our websites may allow for third-party behavioral advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. Advertising may appear either on our app, website, or on other websites not operated by Share A Table App.
Email If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from Share A Table App you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications. Alternatively, to the extent that applicable law requires your prior opt-in consent to receive marketing and promotional emails, you can choose not to opt-in. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from one or all of our Sites, we may need to send you service-related communications, such as confirmations of any future reservations you make.
Mobile Push Notifications You can use the settings on your mobile device to enable or turn off mobile push notifications from Share A Table App.
Text Messages If you no longer want to receive text messages from Share A Table App reply as instructed in the text message. If you have an Share A Table App account, you may also adjust your account settings to opt-out of text messages. Alternatively, to the extent that applicable law requires your prior opt-in consent to receive text messages, you can choose not to opt-in.
Application location choices We may collect information about your location if you decide to share your locaton. If you choose not to share your location, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
In addition to the above methods of exercising choice, to the extent required by applicable law, we may provide you with additional choices regarding the processing of your information, which you may exercise by contacting us. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable as required by applicable law.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION We provide you the opportunity to access, correct and update your information.
If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and make changes or corrections to your information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS We may transfer your information outside of your home country. To protect your information, any such international transfers will be made in accordance with applicable law.
Information about you may be transferred to, or accessed by, entities located around the world as described in this Policy. Some of these entities may be located in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home country. By using our Sites, and providing us information about you, you consent to the international transfer of information about you to the above parties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Sites may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Share A Table App, owned and operated by SYZ Creations, LLC, including, but not limited to, links to websites of restaurants and our advertisers, sponsors, and partners. This Policy only applies to information collected by our Sites. We have no control over these third-party websites, and your use of third-party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third-party websites linked to our Sites. Your use of third-parties’ websites linked to our Sites is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third-party websites when you leave one of our Sites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If we make any changes to this Policy that materially impacts previously collected information about you, we will obtain your prior express consent.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
· Translations In the event there is a discrepancy between this English language version and any translations of this Policy, the English version shall prevail unless otherwise required under applicable law.
Some jurisdictions may give you the right to request that we:
· Provide you with information about our processing of your Personal Information and give you access to your Personal Information.
· Update or correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information.
· Delete your Personal Information.
· Transfer a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information to you or a third party of your choice.
· Restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
· Withdraw consent that you have previously given us. Revocation of your consent will only apply to future processing activities and will not apply retroactively.
· Where your jurisdiction’s law allows, object reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis for processing of your Personal Information.
While we honor the above requests if required to do so by law, there are situations in which we may not be able to agree to a particular request. For example, it is not possible for us to delete your Personal Information if we are required by law to keep it (e.g., for tax and accounting purposes), or if we need it to perform a contract with you. Similarly, access to your Personal Information may be refused if making the information available would reveal Personal Information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
Please note that due to Share A Table App retention practices, some historical data may not be available as it is no longer held in Share A Table App systems.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicate that organizations must disclose what categories of information are “collected,” “sold,” or transferred for an organization’s business purpose” as those terms are defined under California law. Note that Share A Table App does not necessarily collect all categories of information about you. For example, while we may collect government issued identification as part of authenticating some users that make access requests, we do not collect such information from the majority of Share A Table App users who are California residents. Share A Table App may collect and transfer for business purposes the following categories of personal information from Share A Table App California users: Audio, Electronic, Visual, Thermal, Olfactory, or Similar Information; Characteristics of protected classifications; Commercial information; credit card information; debit card number; Driver’s License Number; Electronic network activity; Email address; Geolocation data; Identifiers (e.g., display name); Online identifiers (e.g., IP address); Passport number; Physical characteristics; Postal address; Signature; Social Security Number; Telephone number; Transaction Information. If you would like more information concerning the categories of Personal Information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing, please submit a written request to us at email@example.com .
In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. We will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us.
If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual you must attach a copy of the following information to the request:
· A completed Authorized Agent Designation Form indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf.
· If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
If we do not receive both pieces of information, the request will be denied.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org